$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a very strong character that can handle any situation and condition under any circumstances. I have 23 years of hands on experience providing good quality care and assistance to patients and their families, in facilities and in their homes. Saving lives and bringing positivity and hope is my passion. I love working with all forms of life and being there to aide and assist with the challenges life brings. I provide the support necessary through motivation, encouragement, communication and proper care. I have my own car for transportation and am very reliable. Please read the entire work section of this profile to get a more detailed and better understanding. Thank you!
1. I became a caregiver due to my passion to help the seniors who are vulnerable and it is also where my skills in medical field can be applied. 2. The things that I like as a caregiver are: it hives me joy, it is also a very good livelihood, it can also develop very good relationship between patient and me. 3. The personal achievement that I can be proud of is, this job provides a chance for me to exercise my skills in dealing with patients who suffer different kinds of health problems aside from old age. 4. I am a teacher bh profession and I have 10 yrs experience as a biology teacher in my country then became an early childhood teacher/administrative assistant at Queens, NY from 2000 to 2011. I have delivered my professional skills as a teacher and administrative assistant in a professional way, with due honor, respect to co-workers, parents, students and my superiors. I aldo started my course in nursing at QCC-CUNY. I am a hardworker who trully do my duty diligently with care, trust snd respect. I have been a caregiver since 2011.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.