$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a health care aid with 12 year experience as a caregiver. I have worked with dementia patients as well as patients with other mental and physical disabilities. Very caring and compassionate with others. I am understanding of patient's needs and willing to do whatever it takes to make them as comfortable as possible. I myself had the experience of difficult situations and my goal is to satisfy patient's needs. I am currently enrolled in school to get into the nursing field. I love the medical field and am always willing to learn more. I understand and have empathy for family members as well as patients as this can be a difficult time for both. Please feel free to contact me for more information. Thank You for taking the time to read my profile. I answer emails quicker if you would like to contact me directly it is email@example.com
I became a caregiver because i love what i do. I love providing home care services to those who are in need. My services include both mental and physical attributes, as pertains to the situation at hand. I like being a caregiver for the simple fact of seeing smiles and making a difference. I personally enjoy the opportunity to make a difference on residents lives while promoting and displaying dignity, respect, and independence on a daily basis. As for me, I always give 100% and do the best job that I can. In addition, I am reliable, experienced, trustworthy, and a team player.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.