Irene Ofelia C.
$25.00 / hr
About Irene Ofelia
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
HHA/CNA - Friday , Saturday, Sunday
CNA - HHA - Monday and Tuesday ( 8 hrs shift per day)
whitehouse Homecare staffing agency
CNA/ HHA - Day shift (Weds and Thursday) - Night Shift - Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday
Rosario Magno Int’l Staffing
HHA/ Caregiver - Live in monday morning to wednesday morning
Virginia de Rosa
CNA - Monday to Wednesday
CNA - Thursday
Whitehouse Homecare Staffing
CNA - Live in From Thursday morning to Monday morning
Family Care Agency
Family Care Agency
Caring Kind Alzheimer’s Association
New York, NY
University of the East - Manila, Philippines
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have an innate sense of selflessness and empathy is embedded in my personality and I am good listener.I am a compassionate, honesty, reliable person that care about people. I have been working in the personal care profession for several years. I decided to become a caregiver because I enjoy providing care to people of different ages. It gives me great satisfaction to know that I am helping someone and this job enables me to make a difference in the daily lives of my clients. My client misplaced her money I helped her to find it and put it in a secure place, she was concern that she would forget where she put her money. She speaks five languages, so I told her choose one of the language and write it down on a piece of paper and put on the refrigerator. She was very grateful that I helped her to solve her problem and I am very proud that I was able to help her.
I'm a well qualified home care with 6 years of experience. My priority in my job is my patient safety. When it comes to my client, I'm reliable, honest, responsible, trustworthy, respecful, and patient. My duties as home health care are to make sure my patient is happy, and dedicated all of me to the person I'm caring for.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.