$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Palliative Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
The Pinnacle Nursing & Rehabilitation
Wayside Farm Nursing & Rehab
Brown Mackie College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have 20 years experience and I love what I do. I have great references and will provide those upon request. I began my career in the health care field by taking care of my grandmother and it became personal to me. I care for my patients as if they are my own family members. I am C.P.R. First Aid and C.N.A. certified. I have also worked with over 40 families to add to those credentials. I am very compassionate as to my performance and have never been let go by any client to date. I have a lot of experience with dementia and a whole lot more. I have also worked with children with disabilities and have done a lot of different kinds of care. I take my job very personal.
I am a people person - a caregiver at heart. I enjoy conversation, laughter and being an emotional support as well. All of my work has been in social fields from child and adolescence to senior citizens. I enjoy making a difference in someone's life. I am an author of two books about consciousness and the human brain.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.