$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
New Hope and Horizon
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver simply because I've always enjoyed taking care of people. When I was a little girl, I would take care of my mother when she became ill. She always encouraged me to become a nurse. Being a great caregiver is having compassion, a desire to ensure the well being of others and being dedicated to providing excellent care. I'm extremely proud of having four successful years of homecare experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant and I'm hoping to acquire many more.
I'm a very open and honest person, and I always do my very best at anything I am tasked with. I look at everything from outside of the box, and I always try to make sure that I listen to concerns, and brainstorm different ideas for obstacles of everyday life. I do have children with different medical conditions, so multitasking, being patient, researching, and keeping calm during stressful situations is a strong point for me. My goal is to make sure that I have completed my work and also make my clients happy. I am certified in First Aid, CPR/AED, Basic Life Support, Bloodborne pathogens. I am also a certified STNA (State Tested Nurse Aide). I have about 6 years or more experience under my belt as a caregiver.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.