$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Accurate Home Health
Toledo Public Adult Continuing Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love helping others. Enjoy the company. It's very rewarding to see that you make others have a happy life. Being able to let them live out their lives in their own homes, just seeing them smile each and everyday, making a difference in their lives. I'm an energetic, honest, like to talk & laugh, hard worker, on time, has attention to detail and love people.
I am a very outgoing person that loves to take care of our elderly and the young I got into being a caregiver back in 1998 was looking for something that would fit my schedule didnt know that I would have such a great love for it to be in the field for 20 years I enjoy making our clients feel right at home with having me around my great achievement is knowing that I am making a difference in someone else life
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.