Orthopedic Care Caregivers in Grand Junction - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified Orthopedic Care caregivers in Grand Junction, CO. Join us, and find the perfect Orthopedic Care caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Grand Junction Caregivers found
Grand Junction, CO · 1 years experience
1. I enjoy helping people and trying to make their lives easier. 2. I like the stability it supplies me and assisting people in anyway possible. 3. I am a mom supporting two small children. 4. I am 25 years old and recently worked for Nightingale's Home Care as a personal caregiver and wish to continue in this field of work. If you would like my resume I would be happy to provide it.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Vision and Eye Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, HIV/AIDS, Depression, Palliative Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Arthritis, COPD, Dementia, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Orthopedic Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders
Grand Junction, CO
Love being able to take her a people it's very rewarding job and able to give to those in need
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Palliative Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, COPD, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
Grand Junction, CO
I have had a passion to help people since I started babysitting at age 11. Patience and compassion have been in my heart for all ages of people; infants to seniors. I had an in-home daycare for 18 years while my 3-boys were growing up. Assisted with the care of my Father-in-law for 22 years after he suffered a severe stroke, including assisting with his hospice care. I have experience/knowledge with Diabetes thru my sister/father in-law and my Caregiver job. Sincere, caring interaction with people, no matter their age or disposition is an honor for me. I feel very fortunate to have not only the passion, but the qualities to be a Caregiver to all! That sweet, warm and heart felt smile from a person in my care is the BEST feeling on earth! It's amazing what a little TLC can do for someone!! I have my CNA and QMap Certifications, along with CPR and other classes pertaining to the care of people, specifically the Elderly.
Skills & Certifications: Palliative Care, Cancer Recovery, Orthopedic Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Grand Junction Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Grand Junction caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.