$16.00 / hr
New Castle, PA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Pensylvania department of health
Private duty care giver
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a hard-working mother who has been caring for the elderly for many years. I most recently cared for an 88 year old woman who, unfortunately, passed away. I worked in a nursing home for many years as an STNA and currently I am working for an ob/gyn office. I truly enjoy taking care of others.
I love to take good care of old people a lot and i was taking care of an elderly man named Dom before. I cooked for him breakfast, lunch and dinner. And cleaned his porta pot (potty chair). I love to take good care of the elderly people because I do care for the senior citizen/ elderly people a lot. It gives me something to do everyday.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.