I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.
I became a caregiver when I cared for my grandmother with cancer. I realized how much physical, medical and emotional commitment is involved in caring for your loved ones and how important quality of life and comfort care become as we age and with various health conditions. Caring for people is a very rewarding experience and a great way to help our community and our elders, I have met many wonderful and unique individuals throughout my career in the health care field and I am committed to providing excellent care while helping these patients keep their independence and dignity they so we'll deserve. I have 10 years experience working in the field and CNA experience and HHA training, CPR and First aid certified, I keep up with 24 continuing education courses per year, have 8 years of hospice experience, expertise in all levels of care, Alzheimer's / dementia, Parkinson's, stroke, diabetic, wound care experience, ostomy and colostomy, respiratory , nebulizers, COPD patients, knowledgeable in all geriatric equipment, excellent nutrition & cooking skills, cheerful,compassionate, quality care is my goal!