I am a great caregiver, honest, reliable dependable experienced and smart person, i am certified nurse assistant, certified home health aide, restorative nurse assistant, certified of passing medications, i am a good cook, very caring person, trust worthy, i am experienced at the hospitals, Tri City Medical Hosp, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and a private duty one on one
I been in the medical field since 1999.
* The Client is #1, truthful, loyal, on time
* Patience, quality of work, dependability, good reporting
* Communication, pleasant, patient
* Good listener, observant, caring
* Don't bring personal problems to client's environment, I don't be bossy, adjust my approach to the client
* Tolerant, patient, humble, able to work with tough clients
* Ready to learn, customize care, client is my priority, use all my heart
* Passion for adult care, patient, good listening skills, and cooperative
* Treat my client as if they are my own family
* Patience, love my work, kind, rapport with client, GASSIS for older individuals, show clients compassion
* Comes from my heart, love for the elderly, listen, don't argue, do it their way and learn
* I don't take anything personally
* Show clients that I care
* Patience, nurturing ability, listen, anticipate their needs, simplify/make things easier
* Loving heart, treat client as I would a parent, don't get offended
* Allow them privacy, listen to what they want
* loving/servant heart, patience, like the work, problem solvers
* put my clients needs before my own
Can negotiate pay per hour. I understand different levels of care. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
I love care Elders and care for all with all my heart compassion and love I have 25 years experience professional in another country Spain and 12 years here in USA and I have good references because I work with my heart !! I love my job.
I am compassionate, patience, love to help others, responsible, reliable, hard worker,
For me is very important the well being of others, specially elder people, because I like to help them to have their independence with respect and dignity, and that makes them happy and makes me happy as well.
I am proud of all the experience aquired working with so many different patients, having the satisfaction of their gratitude. HI. My name is Bridgette Brown. I am a private caregiver. I am reliable, honest, trustworthy loving caring and a great companion. I'm experienced in medication management, lift, mobility/fall risk, meal prep, exercise, house work, feeding, bathing, dressing, incontinence, dementia, hospice, Parkinson's to name a few. I find caregiving most rewarding and meaningful to me. Ive many fond memories of the close friends ive made. I attended pacific coast college for medical assisting and am cpr card trained. Right now I'm taking a degree program online in metaphysical cultural anthropology I plan on eventually open a spiritual community healing center after I complete the degree programs required I'm hoping to find a position two or three days a week. Overnight or 24-shift or day shift would be perfect.
Thank you Bridgette