I love what I do i like taking care if others,, who cannot take care of themselves . Its self-worth job that is rewarded with love.
2. The hours, the flexibility , I love being around people and i am to use my personality to get mt pt to move to the next level mentally and physically.
3.That every pt I had i had such great feedback from the family,and my pt always admired me as I them. And when ever where people me and how I My Patients out saw how she or he was treated with great respect. Showing dignity, support loving care for 30 yrs you can't put a price tage on it .30+ exp own transportation cert CNA excellent ref upon request total care provider bathing dressing meals catheter doctor and personal appt .
Myself 65 yrs ols hobbies are reading crafts, horseback Riding, walking in park Book club .teaching young ladies discipleship class at church
Married 25 yrs 4 grown children 5 grandchildren was retired ..2 yrs want to go back to work ..,,!
1. To make a difference in the lives of individuals that I serve.
2. Seeing the look, or verbalization of satisfaction after giving care, is gratifying.
3. Recently completed additional classes (Epilepsy & Seizure, Alzheimer's/Dementia, Basic Food Safety, Nutrition & Menu Planning, Emergency Disaster plan), to acquire the knowledge needed to be the very best care provider.
4. I am loving, kind, very caring, dependable, trustworthy, compassionate, and conscientious. Why I am a great caregiver? I embody the word "care."
I believe that I am in this world to be a great caregiver. I cared for six foster children after their mother lost her way and left them to fend for themselves. Their ages ranged from one to seven years old, and they lived with me for seven years. I helped build a home for them, and some of them still reside in that home to this day.
As a caregiver, I am very observant and skilled in assisting with the health needs of the care recipient. Caring for others brings me contentment and joy.
My profession has taught me how to get along well with many different types of people.
the work environment is loaded with a variety of different people with varying personalities. I work well with anyone who delivers what they promise. I have always been able to get along with anyone. It does not matter how difficult some of my co-workers can be, I've always managed to get along with them. I even manage to work well with those whom I do not encounter on a daily basis.
In summary, working well with others simply means, having great work ethics, personality, and a passion for delivering what you promise.
I have great communication skills and can work with many different types of people of varying personalities and skill levels. I am motivated, disciplined, and focused and I am determined to get my job done well and on time.
Changing the way people age, is part of my daily activity.