Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Caregivers in Lake Worth - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Lake Worth, FL. Join us, and find the perfect Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Lake Worth Caregivers found
West Palm Beach, FL · 10 years experience
Hello my name is Tamara and Walt I have been a license practical nurse for 15 years. I am currently looking for a part-time position I am very reliable and very compassionate thank you
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Respiratory Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Diabetes, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Alzheimer's Disease
Palm Beach, FL · 7 years experience
Max Eddy Faustin 3890 Max place Apt #106 Boynton beach florida 33436 (561-901-7208) email@example.com SUMMARY OF SKILLS • Graduated from nursing program ( Licensed Practical Nursing ) • Experienced in Health Care System with over seven years of practical and clinical knowledge in private duty home based care, nursing home, and hospital settings • Very skilled in customer service and interacts well with others • Excellent organizational and communication skills • Highly dependable, dedicated, and disciplined professional with positive and strong work ethic • Current on all immunizations including Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B • Phlebotomy certified EDUCATION & TRAINING Graduated in (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse (Sigma institute Oakland Park, Florida) Currently enrolled in RN program at Hope College of Arts and sciences Patient Care Tech, May 2009 Atlantic Technical Center Coconut Creek FL EMT, Florida Medical Technical Institute, April 2006 Coral Spring, FL COMPUTER SKILLS Proficient in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Publisher
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Alzheimer's Disease, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
Deerfield Beach, FL · 28 years experience
1. To help the patient become more independent safely, to be able to stay in their own homes, with minimal supervision. 2. Being more independent in providing care. More supportive to that independent patient. 3. Reaching the age of 61 and still in my right mind. 4. I am a patient, compassionate, caring,empathetic and supportive individual. individual.
Skills & Certifications: Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Lake Worth Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Lake Worth caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.