Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Caregivers in Tiger - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in Tiger, GA. Join us, and find the perfect Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Tiger Caregivers found
Cleveland, GA · 19 years experience
I LOVE being a caregiver,I've always said this is my calling from God, I am very good at my job because I enjoy every moment. I love meeting family's and clients and learning there care needs and wants.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Dementia, Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Depression, COPD, Arthritis, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Home Health Care, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, Alzheimer's Disease
Lavonia, GA · 5 years experience
I've always liked working with people. I had taken care of family members (mother,father,uncle), who have pasted on from cancer. I have a heart for the elderly for those who can't take care of themselves. I have worked as a caregiver with Restoring Angels in Greenville S.c. For 2 yrs. 2010-2012. I am currently employed as Dinning Service Director at assisted living facility. I have been there 3 yrs. I have been trained as med. Tech. I am CPR certified. Thank You. Cheryl Reed
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Home Health Aide (HHA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Cancer Recovery, Diabetes, Neurological Disorders, Parkinson's Disease, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
Hiawassee, GA · 4 years experience
1. I became a Caregiver when I was a young girl at the age of seven. I helped my great grandmother when she broke her hip at age seventy five. I helped her with physical therapy, medication, and meeting her many needs. Later on when I was flying for Delta Airlines as a flight attendant, my grandmother was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Every chance I had when I was not flying, I would help take care of all her needs. She lived for a few more years after the diagnosis, and it meant so much to me to be there for her during this time. 2. I love giving and doing for others by caring for them doing their time of need. It makes me feel like a true Christian to care for others in this way. It affects my inner soul that I am indeed doing God's work in this regard. I really love caring for others and I prove that every day with my friends and family. 3. I am proud that I have been married for almost twenty five years and have two wonderful children. It takes a lot of sacrifice, hard work, and understanding to have a great marriage and raise your children the right way. I love being a wife, mother, and the best Caregiver to them I can be. 4. As mentioned above, I am married with two beautiful children. I worked for Delta Airlines for thirteen years and taught preschoolers part time at a Church School for another fifteen years. I am college educated, CPR and First Aid Certified, and hard working. Based on my life experiences taking care of my great grandmother and grandmothe
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Cancer Recovery, American Red Cross, Child CPR/InfantCPR
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Tiger Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Tiger caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.