Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Caregivers in Mamou - 7 caregivers found
CareLinx has 7 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Mamou, LA. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
7 Mamou Caregivers found
Opelousas, LA · 4 years experience
I have been a CNA since 2013 and in Home Health since 2012. . I have worked with children and seniors, ranging with conditions from Epilepsy and Diabetes to Dementia or Alzheimer's. I Enjoy working with children or adults. I am dedicated, I work hard, and I have as many references as you may need to ask others of my track record. I have an associates in Early childhood development. I am CPR/AED/First aid certified and care deeply about my client's quality of life. I love God, I love family, I love growth, I love health, and I would absolutely love the opportunity to serve you! I enjoy caregiving because every person is an opportunity to learn something new. Serving is a pleasure.Lastly, I am confident and certain that any person under my care will be thoroughly satisfied. I am proud of being able to successfully have a longterm job and long lasting friendships with the people I have cared for.
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Arthritis, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Hearing Disorders, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Stroke
I am 55 years old and been working with the elderly for 30 plus years. I am very dependable, honest and compassionate.
Skills & Certifications: Home Health Care, Depression, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Dementia, COPD, Alzheimer's Disease
Opelousas, LA · 5 years experience
I love my job because it gives me the chance to meet and learn how to understand all type of people
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Blood Disorders, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), COPD, Diabetes, Cancer Recovery, Dementia, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Arthritis, Cardiovascular Disorders, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Carencro, LA · 13 years experience
I Take care of my patients really well.I love working with the elderly I take them just like my grandparents some just gets spoiled behind me and don't want me to leave....I became a caregiver I wanted to try something new then I liked it so I stayed for 13 years..My mom had diverticulitis, she had to have a colostomy bag so I been taking care of her since her surgery but hers is temporary...
Skills & Certifications: Dementia, Home Health Care, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Hospice Care
Sunset, LA · 12 years experience
I have experience in nursing field such as HomeHealth care also certified nursing assistance I love taking care of other people
Skills & Certifications: Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Dementia, COPD, Arthritis, Depression, Alzheimer's Disease
Looking for specific caregiver skills?
Here are some common skills and attributes families look for:
Church Point, LA · 1 years experience
1) I became a CNA because I had an aunt in a nursing home who was barely taken care of. She had multiple bed sores and constantly smelt of urine. So I wanted to be able to take care of her myself so I knew she was being taken care of. Also I have always wanted to be able to help people. I think this is the best way to do that. 2) I love being a CNA because I know I am helping somebody who needs that little bit or a lot of help. 3) The only personal achievement I am truly proud of was bettering myself with taking this field of practise and making it my carrier. 4) I am an 18 year old single mother of two adorable little boys. They are currently 3 years old and 10 months old. They are honestly my everything in this world. I just want to be able to provide for them and be the best mother to them that I can be. I am a really family oriented. I will do my best at anything you want me to do, but sometime I will need to be shown how to do something if I don't already know how. I can be very a patience person due to my 3 year old son has be diagnosed with ADHD. His doctor only saw him twice and already told me to fill out the form and diagnosed him and put him on medications. When I did my clinicals my favorite unit to be in was the Alzheimer's unit. To me it was enjoyable and a challenge. I like to have a little bit of challenge and kept busy. I honestly do not like to be just sitting there and doing nothing. I am a newly certified nursing assistant and I do not have any experien
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hospice Care, Stroke
Seeking Mamou Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Mamou caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.