Registered Nurse (RN) Caregivers in La Center - 2 caregivers found
CareLinx has 2 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Registered Nurse (RN) in La Center, WA. Join us, and find the perfect Registered Nurse (RN) caregiver for your loved ones today.
2 La Center Caregivers found
1. I have a good experience with my clients and I learned so many things with my clients. I share all my experience and traits. I have a good heart with my clients. E.g Empathy and compassion, Patience, Reliable, Trustworthy, Flexible, Respectful, and Sunny. 2. I'm very friendly, I'm a fast learner and I'm familiar with the new place. 3. I enjoyed reading the book with my clients and I give time to listen to the client's story. 4. I'm proud of my self because I finished nursing school, I have a CNA license, I gave a volunteer, and I had to share my life experience.
Skills & Certifications: Neurological Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice Care, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, Arthritis, Vision and Eye Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Stroke, Home Health Care, Diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease
Portland, OR · 2 years experience
I am a recent graduate nurse from the University of Portland. I truly enjoy what I do and love to help people. Helping people is my passion and I strive to make a difference in the lives of those I interact with.
Skills & Certifications: COPD, Diabetes, Registered Nurse (RN), Hearing Disorders, Depression, Cardiovascular Disorders, Arthritis, Dementia, Gastrointestinal Disorders
Seeking La Center Caregivers?
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our La Center caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.