$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Caring, Reliable and Experienced. Assist clients with all ADL's. Meal prep, light housekeeping, and provide for any transportation needs. Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others. Clean background and great references! I enjoy photography, the outdoors, hiking, and volunteering, Cat allergy, but okay with other pets.
Being a caregiver is more than helping, it is giving back. Making someone smile and have peace in their home is more than enough to make a job worth while. Going back to college again soon for Bachelor's degree will be my third greatest accomplishment to my children. I strive to do better and with a bit of OCD that is a challenge, so to make sure someone is taken care of blesses me as I had the privilege to care for my father.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.