$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Kaplan school of Nursing, Corpus Christi, Tx
Homewell Senior Care
Career Point, Anchorage, Ak
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. What actually makes me a great caregiver is my willingness to serve and I believe it's my calling. 2. I became a caregiver because, I have great compassion for individuals in need of personal one on one care. 3. Their are several reasons why I like being a caregiver. The first reason is that I am able to be there for individuals that are in need of help. Another reason I enjoy being a caregiver is because, My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and after the cancer went into remission shortly afterwards, she was diagnosed with dementia. I eventually had to move her into my home and I realized how self fulfilling and rewarding it is to serve others with sincere humility. I feel that as a caregiver each individuals that I care for should receive the best of care, compassion, and the best quality of care that life has to offer. 4. My most greatest achievement is yet to come because, I'm looking to achieve more tomorrow than I have today. Life is a lifelong learning process and when you think that you have achieved your greatest achievement there is still room left for more improvement.
I am a great caregiver because I want my clients to know that I am there for them in any way I can help. I became a caregiver because it is a positive and rewarding job. I like being a caregiver because that means I am working as a health care professional doing what I love. I think it has been a personal achievement using my Associate of Science degree working as a caregiver, and I am proud of that. I really feel like I get to know the patients that I work for, and try to be creative when working on the job. I might try to play the guitar for a patient, read current events in the newspaper to a patient, or do the crossword puzzle. I am happy going for walks, like to watch movies, and enjoy reading magazines.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.