$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Instead senior care
Pci health training irving tx
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been working in the healthcare field for 20yrs, and have work and all kinds of settings with many different clients and different stages of health. I became a caregiver because I like providing companionship and getting to know people. I like seeing positive results from my clients and their family. I am proud receiving my certification in Phlebotomy, EKG, and Patient Care Technician from the University of Texas at Arlington. I am certified in CPR and First Aid. I am also National Registered Certified Medical Assistant.
I've been a caregiver for 8 years, during my experience all of my clients and their families have been very pleased with my care. I enjoy knowing I have made someone's day better. I am reliable and very caring. I believe in providing the best care possible for your loved one. I am available 7 days a week, daytime. On my time off I enjoy spending time with my family of 4, 2 kids ages 6 & 8.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.