$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Part Time
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a caring, loyal, reliable, patient, positive & trustworthy person. I love & enjoy care-giving, spending time serving & helping --working with families to care for their loved ones. I have had many experiences with my own family members dating back to 1994 as well, so I can completely understand & relate to what other families are going through. Those experiences & my long & extensive years working with many other families over time is what makes me an excellent caregiver. I have excellent work and personal references available immediately upon request. Also side-note, I am a non-smoker and allergic to cats, so I have to kindly request that any clients I accept are also non-smokers and no litter boxes please. I live and serve in the South Austin and surrounding area.
1.I enjoy working with the senior before I went private,that how i became a caregiver. what I like being a caregiver is when I see that my patient is so please with my job. my beingcaregiver,and doing the extra miles that I put on the client or patient. that put a smile on thier faces. I'm quiet,hard working, love to cook, bake, dressing up my patient and making them look pretty fixing up thier hair,and enjoy gardening.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.