$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Austin State Hospital
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because of my great grandma .she lived to be 110 years old.i helped take care of her. until she passed away. i truly enjoyed taking of her,it was so rewarding, after she passed away i decided to become Cna so can give same loving care to somebody. i love what i do. i have been care giver since 1997.
I enjoy taking care of people. I helped to take care of my grandmother and parents as they got older, have a lot of experience taking care of children, and helping older adults seemed natural. I have done cooking, cleaning, taking care of pets, helping with personal care, taking walks with them, helping with light transfers, and being a companion. Talking with older adults about their interests and lives is interesting, and I enjoy discussing books, recipes, music, and travel/places. When I am working as a caregiver, I try to pay attention to the details, including what the client likes and how they like it done, so that I can do the same thing in the future. I am registered on the California Home Care Aide Registry. Reference letters and a certificate from an agency can be shown to you (at an interview). I like to see when the adults feel that their needs are met, that they are important and special, and that someone cares. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to see that I am helping people. Some personal achievements that I am proud of include getting a master's degree in teaching, being an elementary school teacher for years, giving presentations to supervisors and other employees, and having success in switching careers. I went to college in Oklahoma, and returned to California to teach for years. I tutor children, take care of children, and also am a caregiver for adults. I enjoy reading, baking, listening to music, taking care of pets, spending time with friends and family, and traveling. I am looking for a care giving job where the older adult needs help because he/she is alone, and where the family will sign a confidentiality agreement. I do not do lifting (or transferring where the older adult's full weight needs to be supported). Letters of reference can be shown to you (at an interview). I am also looking for a nonsmoking household. If hired through the CareLinx website, payments will need to be made through the website.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.