$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Maria H D.
What makes me a good caregiver is my being who I am. I'm a compassionate, caring, understanding and I have long patience. Aside from these personal qualities, it's my professionalism and long years of experience, all those skills I learned and applied. Why did I become a caregiver? I become a caregiver because it's my choice. I have another profession, but it's my calling to help others. I always wanted to be a nurse, but my parents can't afford to send me to a nursing school. I ended up becoming a teacher. Luckily during the time Germany was in need of health care workers, even with out proper education on this field. I was one of the lucky ones to be given the chance to learn this proffession, I was trained as nursing assistant and I was hired. And since then, I'm a caregiver or what the German called (Krankenpflegerin) What do I like about being a caregiver? What I like most about this job is, that I love caring for people who needs help, specially the elderly and the handicapped. I like being with people and it makes me feel good if I could render a hand. What personal achievement I'm proud of? I'm proud of being able to support and have my 3 children achieve their dreams. I worked all my life until now as a caregiver and that's how I earned my living to support all the 3 of them.
Love taking care of the elderly. Love to able to assist others and give the care they deserve and need. Leaving every job knowing I did my absolute best and the families love me. Passionate,patient mature woman,trained with the skills and knowledge to provide quality care. Dependable and confident in assuring that the very best services will be administered at all times
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.