$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
Love Providing for those that can't do for themselves I enjoy the opportunity to impact client's and make a difference in they lives I give 100% and do the best job I can I have 13 years experience working with Senior and I'm optimistic ,good team player, compassionated, and have positive attitude.
The reason why I became a caregiver was because it hurts me to see people receive horrible care. When a person is a caregiver, they are supposed to be passionate, responsible, and loving and come to the realization that they have other people's lives in their hands. I am a caregiver because I like to help out everyone and give them the best possible care. I know that they are humans with needs and feelings and always need to be attended to. What I love the most about being a caregiver is enriching my patients lives and providing the best care and comfort for them. A personal achievement that I am very proud of would be completing high school at 16 and beginning college. I am a 4.0 GPA student with Fort Hays State University and I will be transferring to Texas Womens University where I will be majoring in Nursing. I will complete and receive my Bachelors of Science, so that way I can become a Registered Nurse. Then, I will receive my Masters degree, which will enable me to pursue my career of becoming a Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.