$12.50 / hr
San Antonio, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Mental Health Technician
Pinnacle Career Institute, Corpus Christi
Stratford Career Instistute,Corpus Christi
Southern Careers Institute,Corpus Chriti
Del Mar College,Corpus Christi
Fairfax High School, Corpus Christi
More Caregivers You Might Like
You'll see that I have the required skills to transition into this new role. I am ready for this career change and guarantee that my work will exceed your expectations. Here is how my experience and skills meet your requirements: Your Needs: Companion Personal Care Home Helper / Laundry / Cooking / Light cleaning Transportation Services My Qualifications: Customer Service 10+ years Excellent to detail Took care of my elderly in-laws several times after hospital stays to care for them until they were able to do things on their own. (Personal care, medications, transportation to doctors, grocery shop, etc.)
I am a mature, caring, trustworthy and considered caregiver. I treasure my journey and years of caregiving experiences and continue to be proud of my calling as a caregiver. Caring is my goal and kindness is my culture. My gratification comes from helping others, and the happiness that results in making a difference in the lives of others. I am best known for being reliable and patient. Clients say that I anticipate the individual care need, I say, that is one of the rewards of my calling!!. I thank you in advance and look forward to providing you with empathy, respect and quality care. Sincerely, Alma
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.