$11.00 / hr
South Houston, TX
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
San Jacinto College
More Caregivers You Might Like
Elia Margarita D.
I am a very hard worker very dedicated to whatever thing I have decided to do, my great passion is take care of other, improve their lives or assisting them ,lowering suffering on others, that is why I have taken the way in the health care industry and is the reazon why I am studying to be a nurse right now.
I am a non smoker 52yr. old Cherokee descendant, I have 27 + yrs of experience in Home Health and Hospice care. It's God's purpose in my life in spending one on one care with those who are in need of quality care and I find it a blessing in making a difference in someone's life through care giving. I'm never overwhelmed when it comes to challenges, I pick up quick and handle things accordingly to plan of care. I have my own transportation with a clean driving record. Please contact me if you are in need of a responsible, compassionate caregiver.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.