$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Care Mountain Home Health Care
Direct Support Professional
Denton state Support Living Center
Orchard Park Assisted Living Murphy
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. What actually makes me a great caregiver is my willingness to serve and I believe it's my calling. 2. I became a caregiver because, I have great compassion for individuals in need of personal one on one care. 3. Their are several reasons why I like being a caregiver. The first reason is that I am able to be there for individuals that are in need of help. Another reason I enjoy being a caregiver is because, My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and after the cancer went into remission shortly afterwards, she was diagnosed with dementia. I eventually had to move her into my home and I realized how self fulfilling and rewarding it is to serve others with sincere humility. I feel that as a caregiver each individuals that I care for should receive the best of care, compassion, and the best quality of care that life has to offer. 4. My most greatest achievement is yet to come because, I'm looking to achieve more tomorrow than I have today. Life is a lifelong learning process and when you think that you have achieved your greatest achievement there is still room left for more improvement.
my grandmother is my inspiration for doing what i do..giving care i love doing what God has given me the skills to do in caring for all in need of care... i have not only been a certified nUrse aide for 20 years but as well finished pharmacy tech with i v mixture certification 2006 and phlembotomy certified 2015 i am a happy person ...have traveled outside of USA and looking forward to doing so again in 2015...give all glory to GOD (keeping Him 1st) just love people i cant stress it enough how much i enjoy taking care of anyone in need( especially my elders i highly respect)
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.