$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
In home private care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been involved in homecare/caregiving most of my life. My experience has been in different settings; nursing homes, assisted living and private duty homecare. Nowadays though I prefer working in a private setting. I've done other types of work but none as rewarding as homecare. I realized early on in life I had an easy rapport with older people, listening to their stories of another era, empathizing with any struggles they may be having and just being a friend and companion. For me there is nothing more fulfilling .
I'm passionate about caring for others. Not only does it make me feel good & important to be making a difference in someone's life, it also brings me so much joy when I'm walking out of a client's house being thanked & praised, seeing that smile is a must or my day isn't complete . Caring for others just gives me a fulfillment that I'll never grow tire of.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.