• Expert multitasker. Responsible for inputting physicians orders, phone calls, scheduling, medications, updating patient information, admit and discharge charts and requests from Physicians
• Provided patient advocacy and support while ensuring patient medical records were updated accordingly using proper medical terminology
• Provided quality patient care and safety. Excelled at taking vitals and patient monitoring ensuring pri vacy and HIPAA regulations were met at all times, carrying out patient daily needs one on one for their hospital stay.
• Experience removing IV’s, taking vitals, monitoring intake and output, feeding, bathing, cleaning, and assisting with medication.
• Logging status of patient when making rounds, ensuring the patient is in the best care possible with their individual needs and diverse array of medical conditions.