• Maintained homelike environment for the residents.
• Protected and promoted resident rights and assisted the person to maintain independence.
• Provided routine care to the patients. Grooming and activities of daily living.
• Maintained dignity and clean environment..
• Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients
• Medication administration to resident. in a home environment.
• Provided nursing care in accord ance with resident care policies and procedures.
• Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
• Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan.