$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
St Mary's hospital
More Caregivers You Might Like
Calm, cool, and collected. I am a nursing assistant with mainly home healthcare experience. When it comes to caring for others I excel at maintaining and developing an atmosphere safe enough for clients at all times. I treat those in my care like family, while still maintaining professional conduct. I strive to build trusting & lasting connections. Being a nursing assistant has been amazing, but my goal is to complete my education as a physcian's assistant. Caring for others comes so natural for me that furthering my education in the field of health is simply a bonus & a blessing. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Kotty
I became a CNA because I like to help people and it truly brings me joy helping others and making others happy makes me feel happy. I am a very hard working and always eager to learn new things I have a positive out look on life. I am very punctual and take my job serious.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.