One Hour Split Shift in Southfield, MI For Myself
I am seeking a punctual, loyal, and passionate caregiver located near Southfield, MI to help care for myself. I am in need of support seven days a week in the morning and evening. 20 hours per week of care is needed to start November 10, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include groceries & shopping, transportation, walking & exercise, toileting, and bathing. All applicants will be considered. KINDNESS AND THOUGHTFULNESS ARE SHARED. SCHEDULE: 9:30AM-10:30AM & 9:00PM -10:00PM
- 20.0 hours/week
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Southfield caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.