$. / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a very strong character that can handle any situation and condition under any circumstances. I have 23 years of hands on experience providing good quality care and assistance to patients and their families, in facilities and in their homes. Saving lives and bringing positivity and hope is my passion. I love working with all forms of life and being there to aide and assist with the challenges life brings. I provide the support necessary through motivation, encouragement, communication and proper care. I have my own car for transportation and am very reliable. Please read the entire work section of this profile to get a more detailed and better understanding. Thank you!
I am efficient with time, reliable and honest and drives my own car. I enjoy helping the elderly and just about anyone with special needs. I treat them as my own family, providing help for them brings me joy to see my clients happy and able to stay in their own environment. Many are not able to do for themselves. I'm always there for them to cover their everyday needs. I took care of them to the best of my ability...I can be recommended by many families whom can be contacted by phone at anytime.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.