$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Belmont Village Assistant Living Facility
First Light House Home Care
Hudson Valley Senior Residence Facility
Caregiver Solutions Training Institute of Georgia
Agape Hospice Care
Eger Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center
Clove Lakes Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Home
Staten Island Disability Disable Services Office
College of Staten Island
Richmond University Medical Center
Premier Home Health Care
NorthEast Rehabilitation Brain Injury
Curtis High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
From the age of 12 My Grandmother suffered from many illnesses ( Diabetes, Dementia, and Alzheimer's along with Several Strokes). Growing up in a family oriented environment I felt it was my duty to help/assist her. Every since then I knew that this was the field I wanted to pursue my career in. Bringing joy and smiles to my client's faces while still providing professional and loving care. Being able to give those in need excellent care and professional services. I'm recently married and just relocated from Michigan to Georgia I'm a very loving and outgoing People's person who loves life. I love achieving the goals I set and I'm always striving to do better. I work well under pressure as well as being a great team player Being Respectful, Courteous, Loyal and Devoted is what I set out to achieve with every client
: I provide truly exceptional care and caring- that is what Private Duty Home Care is all about. I strive to initiate healing and health care services into the home where family support and familiar surroundings can truly enhance recovery and healing by exhibiting the following: ? Warmth and compassion in my heart that touches my recipient's heart in a kind manner. ? I Practice the simple basics of treating one with the same respect, esteem and care with which you would want to be treated if the role was reversed and you were the care recipient. ? I Express kindness when speaking with my care recipient. ? My patience make allowances for the client to help do their own personal care and tasks, even if it takes the client longer to accomplish than it would take me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.