Next Generation In-Home Care
As a valued AARP member, we want to help connect you with pre-screened, professional caregivers that you can trust - all at an affordable rate.
We want to make in-home care accessible for all.Find care for you or your loved one, whether it's for a few hours or every day.
traditional in-home care agencies.
to find the custom match for your needs.
and have background checks.
What families are saying about CareLinx.
Caregiving made easier.
Support 7 days a week
Top Quality Caregivers
Frequently asked questions.
Your loved one gets personalized care to help with routine daily activities like grooming, meal preparation, grocery shopping or errands, bathing, exercise, and transportation. Professional home care is provided on an hourly or daily rate. On CareLinx, each caregiver sets their own pay rate, which typically ranges between $10-25/hour depending on qualification and care needs. At home care can help provide flexibility for families.
Ideal for older adults who:
- Want to stay at home
- Have limited mobility
- Need help with routine tasks of daily living
- Desire to remain independent
- Need long-term care
- Hourly price: Hourly rate decided by the individual caregiver
- CareLinx service fee: a service fee charged on all caregiver invoices to help CareLinx run smoothly, offer insurance coverage, and provide families support seven days a week.
- Federal Employment taxes—Employers may be responsible for paying their share of social security and Medicare taxes.
- State or Local Employment taxes -- families may also be responsible for paying quarterly unemployment taxes.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance -- some states require families hiring caregivers to purchase this insurance.
We know the right caregiver is like family. CareLinx Care Advisors will help you find the perfect caregiver for your needs.
- Social Security Number Trace
- Multi-Jurisdiction County Criminal Court Search
- Multi-Jurisdiction Federal Criminal Court Search
- Nationwide Criminal Database Search
- Nationwide Sex Offender Search
- Motor Vehicle Record Search
- Drug testing
For step-by-step instructions, please visit our “How to post a job” article located in our Help section.
For step-by-step instructions on how to browse and message caregivers, please visit our “How to browse and message caregivers” article located in our Help section.