Looking For A Dependable Caregiver in Phoenix, AZ
Looking to hire a loyal, considerate, and dedicated caregiver to take care of Wife, located near Phoenix, AZ. I am in need of care Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, and Sunday afternoon. I would like the support to begin January 21, 2019 and estimate 12.0 hours per week. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: groceries & shopping, toileting, housekeeping, transportation, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, meal prep, grooming, and bathing. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She is 77. We have a weekday care giver lined up. We need assistance on weekends. Can be two or more care givers on the weekend. However, we prefer the same person on Saturday and same for Sunday.She needs assistance getting out of bed in the am and a little breakfast prep, dressing, getting on and off the toilet in the am (2.5 to 3 hours). We have a van with a ramp she can ride in. She can go out when feeling up to it. We need assistance in meal preparation for breakfast and dinner from 2 pm to 6 pm. Saturday and Sunday pm only 2 or 3-5 or 6 pm I put her to bed in the PM. Sleeps on her right side now because we are getting an open wound healed before we arrive in AZ. We will find a home health nurse to check on the catheter any other problems the local MD requests.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 12.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 21, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Phoenix caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.