Care Needed in Phoenix, AZ For Mother
I am seeking a loyal caregiver located near Phoenix, AZ to help care for Mother. I am in need of help 6-7 days per week from 8am to 3pm Sun to Thurs and 8-12pm, 4-7pm on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to flexibility on exact schedule). Existing caregiver ends duties this week so looking for immediate placement. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include medication reminders, bathing (full bath and sponge baths), grooming, meal prep, changing diapers regularly and applying cream, companionship, and wheelchair transfers from bed to bathroom (on occasion) and bed to shower (as needed depending on incontinence, but no less than 2 days per week). When mom is occupied with TV or rest, would like laundry, bathroom & kitchen cleaning and main room tidying. Must be COVID negative (as mom is "high risk"), wear mask at all times and do frequent hand washing/surface cleaning. Only serious applicants will be considered. Thank you!
About this Care Recipient
My mom is in her early 70s and lives with dementia, incontinence and mobility challenges. She is generally a nice person, a bit introverted, but can become irritable when trying to motivate her to do things she doesn't feel like doing (i.e. showers, toilet trips, eating certain foods and exercising can be challenging to motivate her). She has a sense of humor!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: July 2, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Phoenix caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.