Private Caregiver Needed in Grass Valley, CA
Looking for a trustworthy and passionate caregiver near Grass Valley, CA to take care of my father. I need support 2 days per week in the afternoon. 6.0 hours per week of assistance starting around March 04, 2019. He is in late 60s and is experiencing peripheral neuropathy for a reason not yet diagnosed. He is having difficulty doing basic tasks with his hands. Need someone who could help him out with basic meal prep, some clerical tasks, and encouraging him to take a walk around the property.
About this Care Recipient
Loves music, film, and national parks.
- Meal Prep
- 6.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: March 4, 2019
- Flexible 2 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Grass Valley caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.