A Punctual Caregiver Needed For Father
Amazing job opportunity for a patient and punctual caregiver located near Irvine, CA to help care for Father. care is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, and Friday evening. Ideally 40.0 hours per week of care would start February 21, 2020. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: transferring & mobility, toileting, medication reminders, meal prep, housekeeping, walking & exercise, bathing, and grooming. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
my dad is 79 years old, he just had hip replacement surgery on 1/27 and will need in home care for the following 2~3 months. He had a stroke back in 2002, therefore left side of his body is weaker but he can pretty much take care of himself on daily activities (cooking, shower, toileting) before the hip replacement surgery. During the recovery time he will need to have someone to help him with those daily activities.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Dressing & Grooming
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 21, 2020
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Chinese Mandarin ,English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Irvine caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.