Looking For Home Care For Mother in Los Angeles, CA
In search of a honest and considerate caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Los Angeles, CA. I am in need of help 2 days per week in the morning. I would like the care to begin August 10, 2018 and estimate 3.0 hours per week. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include housekeeping and bathing. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
She is about 5'2 and 130 pounds, She is feisty and repeatedly states she will wash herself but she doesn't. She lives with my dad who recently started having back problems and has sever arthritis in his hand. He is due for surgery int eh coming month. We are not sure how she will react with a stranger but our primary concern is washing her hair. Also, we would like to get info on housekeeping. Their house is about 2400 sq. feet but it is completely uncluttered. They do not have a lot of "stuff." The downstairs is all wood and tile and the upstairs is carpet and linoleum.
- 3.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: August 10, 2018
- Flexible 2 days a week. Mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Los Angeles caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.