A Considerate Caregiver Needed For Mother
Looking to hire a patient, empathetic, and enthusiastic caregiver to take care of Mother, located near Los Angeles, CA. I am in need of support 2 days per week in the morning. Caregiver should be able to start September 10, 2018 and is expected to work 6.0 hours per week. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include groceries & shopping, bathing, and housekeeping. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Our mother is 78 years old. She can walk, but some days she needs to depend on her walker for assitance. She has had occasions where she has fallen and she has had to call 911 to assist in getting her up. She would like to maintain her independence but needs someone who is patient and can follow instructions. Sometimes she has anxiety and experience depression, but she is in good spirits most of the time. She doesn't need someone everyday, but part time just to keep her house in order and maintained and assist with bathing on days we are not able to assit with that.
- Groceries & Shopping
- 6.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 10, 2018
- Flexible 2 days a week. Mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Los Angeles caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.