Seeking A Reliable Caregiver in Los Angeles, CA for Mother
Amazing job opportunity for a nurturing and loyal caregiver located near Los Angeles, CA to help care for Mother. I am in need of support Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Friday afternoon. Caregiver should be able to start September 17, 2018 and is expected to work 40.0 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include companionship, transferring & mobility, grooming, meal prep, walking & exercise, medication reminders, and toileting. Only serious applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
My mother is 60yrs old. She hasnt been officially diagnosed, but I believe she is in early stages of dementia. She's talkative on most days; however, she has some days where she's not ans feel like she can take care of herself. She recently started dialysis that contributed to the dementia or diliria thats shes experiencing. Shes also imobile and currently receicing in hope Physical Therapy to help her to get stronger to walk again . I need someone who is patient with experience in turning, dressing and exercising imobile patients... Potential meal preparation for breakfast. I need someone to attend dialysis appointments on Tuesdays only, exercise her daily and help get dressed on physical Theraphy and dialysis days, administer medicines . Reliable person only that may already be an IHSS in home support provider.
- Transferring & Mobility
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- 40.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: September 17, 2018
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Los Angeles caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.