A Punctual Caregiver Needed in Oakland, CA For My Female Friend
Looking to hire a loyal, family-oriented, and trustworthy caregiver to take care of my female friend, located near Oakland, CA. I need the help For 7 Days Per Week. I would like the support to begin as soon as possible and estimate at least 40 hours per week. Considering the amount of help necessary, multiple caregivers may be hired. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include Bathing, Dressing, Hygiene, Transferring & Mobility, Walking & Exercise, Transportation, Overnight Services, and Companionship. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Earn up to 25% more than traditional agencies!
About this Care Recipient
My friend is 61yo former dancer who taught dance and movement to seniors for years in Oakland. She will be receiving daily radiation treatments in Oakland and she uses a wheel chair. She is a Buddhist and needs time in nature. Her family and I hope to find someone who practices meditation to be RTC care for her at a Buddhist residential retreat center from Monday night through Thursday. Family and I are available too at the retreat. Fees are negotiable ~ establishing a working relationship that allows my friend to feel safe and comfortable is primary. From Thursday on we seek several caregivers for days and night shifts in Oakland.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Transferring & Mobility
- 70.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: January 31, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Oakland caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.