Home Care Needed in Palo Alto, CA For Brother
In search of a experienced caregiver to take care of Father, located near Palo Alto, CA. help is needed Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Monday evening, Monday overnight, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday evening, Tuesday overnight, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday overnight, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening, Thursday overnight, Friday morning, Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Friday overnight, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Saturday overnight, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, Sunday evening, and Sunday overnight. Caregiver should be able to start December 20, 2019 and is expected to work 168.0 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with companionship, housekeeping, transportation, walking & exercise, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, meal prep, medication reminders, toileting, grooming, and bathing. This is a live-in caregiver position. All applicants will be considered. Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity!
- Transferring & Mobility
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: December 20, 2019
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Palo Alto caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.