Evidation Health - Redlands
Evidation Health is a healthcare technology company that helps individuals and healthcare companies understand and influence everyday behaviors that create better health outcomes. Evidation is looking to hire a contractor to work as a Clinical Research Coordinator to help us with a clinical study. We will need the CRC to work 4-5 times per week for 32 hours per week . This position will begin mid October 2019 The CRC will be checking on patient's vitals, health history, medication history, walking them through a 6 minute walking test to determine their physical strength, and collecting that data and entering it on a device we'd provide you. You must be tech savvy, and have a thorough understanding of Apple products and Mac OS. Responsibilities: - Assist in the conduct of clinical research studies including execution and maintaining study status updates. - Ensure confidentiality and scientific integrity of data along with the rights, safety and well-being of participants enrolled in the clinical research study. - Schedule patient research visits and procedures consistent with protocol. Requirements: - Experience working with seniors - Tech-savvy - Familiar with Apple products - Must pass Background Check - Must pass Drug Test - Reliable transportation Background: - Previous Administrative or Data entry experience - Experience working in research settings
About this Care Recipient
Evidation Health is a healthcare technology company that helps individuals and healthcare companies understand and influence everyday behaviors that create better health outcomes. Evidation is looking to hire a contractor to work as a Clinical Research Coordinator to help us with a clinical study. We will need the CRC to work 4-5 times per week for 30-32 hours per week. With some flexibility. This position will begin October 14th, 2019.
- 30.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: October 14, 2019
- Flexible 4 days a week. Afternoons and mornings.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Redlands caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.