Caregiver for Elderly, Widowed, Father with Dementia
Looking for a enthusiastic and reliable caregiver near Roseville, CA to take care of Father. I am in need of support 24 hours a day seven days a week. Ideally 168.0 hours per week of assistance, split between two caregivers, would start November 13, 2017. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, transportation, walking & exercise, meal prep, medication reminders, and grooming. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
Need compassionate and patient caregiver for my 86 year old recently widowed father. He has mild to moderate dementia. He is pleasant and has a good sense of humor. He smokes a pipe regularly indoors. Caregiver must have experience with dementia. You need to help him with personal care, cook his meals, give him his medicine, and do his laundry. You must be resourceful in coming up with activities to do together at home and outside the home. You must have a reliable car, car insurance, and a clean DMV record for short trips with him. First aid and adult CPR are preferred. I am willing to pay for classes. You must be willing to work three or four twenty four hour shifts per week.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: November 13, 2017
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Roseville caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.