I'm Looking For Care in Sacramento, CA For Mother
Looking for a nurturing, punctual, and patient caregiver near Sacramento, CA to take care of Mother. I am in need of support Sunday afternoon, Saturday afternoon, Friday afternoon, Thursday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Monday afternoon. 21 hours per week of care is needed to start February 29, 2016. Duties and responsibilities of the caregiver will include companionship, housekeeping, transportation, transferring & mobility, groceries & shopping, and meal prep. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- 21.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 29, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Sacramento caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.