Home Care Needed in San Bruno, CA For Father
Need a warm, patient caregiver near San Bruno, CA to help care for Father. (Mom takes care of most of his needs like cooking and cleaning, laundry, etc.) assistance needed possibly Tuesday afternoons, Thursday afternoons and Saturday afternoons to give mom a break. Caregiver should be able to start April 16, 2018 and is expected to work 10.5 hours per week. The caregiver is expected to help with some exercise, medication reminders, changing linens once a wk, weekly sponge bath, some grooming, light housekeeping and occasional grocery shopping. Dedicated and serious applicants only. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Hello, My father who has COPD needs assistance in his home in San Bruno. We would need help approximately 2 to 3 hrs per day Tuesday to Saturday. Primarily help needed with changing linens weekly, weekly sponge bath, washing his hair every two or three days. Daily help with periodically rubbing his back with a plastic manual massager (he has chronic back pain) pill reminders, changing clothes, putting on his socks, refilling the water for his oxygen concentrator and light housekeeping and possibly some store errands shopping. My mom does most everything for him still, like cooking and all the house chores, however, it's beginning to take a toll on her so we are searching for help to give her a break. Thank you.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 10.5 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 16, 2018
- Flexible 3 days a week. Evenings and afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks Tagalog ,English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our San Bruno caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.