A Nurturing Caregiver Needed For Father
Looking for a trustworthy caregiver near San Diego, CA to take care of Father. support is needed Thursday evening, Thursday afternoon, Wednesday evening, Wednesday afternoon, and Wednesday morning. Caregiver should be able to start February 10, 2016 and is expected to work 18 hours per week. The activities of daily living performed by the caregiver will include toileting, managing medications, companionship, housekeeping, transferring & mobility, meal prep, and grooming. All applicants will be considered. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My father is 94. He has mild Parkinson and some dementia. He is charming, very appreciative and eager to please. He enjoys neighborhood walks and conversation. Dad's daily schedule is divided between his wheelchair, his recliner and electric bed.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Medication Reminders
- 18.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 10, 2016
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our San Diego caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.