Part Time care needed for male Senior in Orange County, CA
92 year old Senior male who's mobility is hampered by a hip fracture a couple of years ago. He still gets around on his own, however stills needs someone to keep an eye on him. He is walked and gets exercise daily. You would also help with showers, meal preparation, house cleaning, and laundry etc. Thank you
About this Care Recipient
My Father is 92 years old and his mobility was hampered by a hip fracture a couple of years ago. He still gets around on his own, however stills needs someone to keep an eye on him. We walk and exercise him daily. You would also help with showers, meal preparation, assistance with showering, house cleaning, and laundry etc. Who: 92 years old Where: Orange County When: Soon Caregiver Schedule: 12pm-5pm 2-3 days week Monday-Friday and occasional weekends
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Dressing & Grooming
- 20.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 13, 2017
- Flexible 3 days a week. Afternoons.
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Tustin caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.