24 hour care needed in Mansfield Center
Needing 24 hour care for man starting 2/11 wanting care to be in 2 shifts 9am to 9pm and 9pm to 9am to provide companionship for a 54 y/o man with a tramatic brain injury. Is physically capable but does have aphasia so he can understand you and respond but does have trouble with complex sentences. He is a sweet man who only needs to be monitored and reminded to do daily activities. Pay rate $12 per hour to caregiver.
About this Care Recipient
Very sweet man with Tramatic Brain injury.
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- Groceries & Shopping
- 168.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: February 8, 2019
- Live-out preferred
- Speaks English
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Mansfield Center caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.