A Reliable Caregiver Needed For Mother
Need a passionate, reliable, and patient caregiver located near Middletown, CT to help care for Mother. I need support 7 days per week in the afternoon, evening, and overnight. Caregiver should be able to start April 09, 2018 and is expected to work 66.5 hours per week. Caregiver's duties will include bathing, companionship, housekeeping, walking & exercise, groceries & shopping, meal prep, medication reminders, and grooming. Requires the caregiver to live-in. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
About this Care Recipient
Mom will be 91 in June and lives alone in Middletown, CT. Despite having Hospice Homecare 4 days a week for 1 hour she has finally accepted the fact that she needs more help and she is scared to be alone. My brother and sister-in-law live next door and do a lot for her but they both work and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to care for her. I live in California and get there as much as I can but is certainly not with the consistency that she needs. We would continue with the Hospice care to check her medically but she just needs the peace of mind of having someone there especially at night. Her mind is amazingly sharp and she likes conversing with people. There is a spacious bedroom and bathroom for a live-in.
- Groceries & Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Reminders
- Dressing & Grooming
- 66.5 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 9, 2018
- Flexible 7 days a week. Nights, evenings and afternoons.
- Live-in preferred
- Speaks English
- Female preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Middletown caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.